From the original gold leaf storefront signs to today’s modern business call-outs, Doyle Signs offers quality sign manufacturing with a professional maintenance guarantee. The family-owned Doyle Signs was founded in 1916 by William J. Doyle as a sign-painting enterprise serving Chicago area real estate firms and local merchants. The company expanded under the direction of Howard J. Doyle from 1955 through 1977, and still services many of its original customers.
During that time period, the company grew into a full-service sign organization, moving to its present location in Addison, Illinois, in 1961. The company initially occupied 8,000 square feet at 232 Interstate Road, but has since grown to include today’s over 36,000 square feet of manufacturing space. The company has remained a family-owned and operated business, and today serves customers’ sign needs not only in the Midwest, but throughout the United States.